Shared Services & Business Excellence Expert
SSON Global Steering Committee
10:10 AM Executive leadership think tank: Shared Services as a Key Enabler for Businesses in a Highly Competitive Market
- Supporting country-wide digital transformation and workforce nationalisation initiatives
- Exploring the business benefits of a true shared services model
- How and why robotics is important and why it should complement a shared services model rather than replace it
2:50 PM Early stage: Getting it right the first time: Talking strategic & tactical on key decisions and risk factors
Overview: Specifically designed for those who are at the very beginning of their transformation journey and looking to gain more information on how to utilise internal shared services and/or outsourcing for end-to-end support and effective service delivery.
- Discovery – what is Shared Services (SS)?
- Understanding the ecosystem of a Shared Services Centre (SSC)
- Feasibility development
- Building an SSC
- Transition of people, processes and services
- Performance transformation
- How to sustain your success
Benefits of attending: Understand the fundamentals and advantages of shared services, the key terminology used and how shared services can uplift service provision and drive benefits within your organisation, ahead of the main conference
Overview: Specifically designed for those who are looking to take their shared services offering to the next level through continuously improving service level strategies.
- Reducing overheads through lean process improvements
- Generating revenue through innovative thinking
- Playing a more active role in supporting overall company strategy
- Building a business case for function / center transformation
Benefits of attending: Devise a strategy for overcoming internal perceptions that your support function is an overhead and create a business case for transforming your department or SSC into a profit-generating centre.